Our wide range of nationally accredited training programs will ensure your staff are fully equipped with the right skills and knowledge for emergency response.
Through our continues training structure we replicate emergency situations where your team can experience an emergency situations in a controlled environment.
FIRST AID TRAINING
We offer a wide range of nationally accredited First Aid Training to suit your work environment
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
- Provide Emergency First Aid Response in an Educational and Care Setting (HLTAID004)
- Anaphylaxis (22300300VIC)
- Manage Asthma Risks and emergencies in the workplace (22282VIC)
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001)
- Assist Clients with medication (HLTHPS006)
FIRE AND EMERGENCY WARDEN TRAINING
We offer a wide range of nationally accredited Fire and Emergency Warden Training to suit your work environment
- Operate as part of a control organisation (PUAWER005B)
- Lead an Emergency control organisation (PUAWER006B)
- Confine small workplace emergencies (PUWER008B)
NOTE: For continues training course participants need to have an understanding of emergency procedures and response .
(PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE CERTIFICATE OF ATTAINMENT)
- Use of an Extinguisher (Know the six different type of fires and the correct extinguishing medium)
- Participants updating their first aid need to have a current HLTAID003 first aid certificate older then two years.
- Operations (Responding to emergency, manage incidents and compile a written report.)
- Home Emergency and Evacuation ( Learn who to legally and safely protect your family and home.)
- Minimum of five participants to get the most out of your continues training package please check dates for preference of training days or contact us via the link provided to arrange a more suitable time. https://www.completefireandrescue.com.au/contact-us/
It is simple to become a member, the best thing is its free to join. Once signed up you will receive access to your own training matrix that show you all your completed training courses and to see when you need to do a refresher training. Also you will get access to the risk assessment tools free of charge. There are no set up fees or on going costs just great rates and awesome training invites and tools. To sign up use the link provided. https://www.completefireandrescue.com.au/catalogue/become-a-member/