Group First Responders Training
A first responder is generally defined as someone who has obtained specialized training to handle medical emergencies until an ambulance arrives at the location. At Complete Fire & Rescue, we take the definition a little further to include training to deal with fire emergency and rescue situations as well, before firefighters and other responders can arrive at the scene. So apart from administering first aid, a first responder would be able to conduct an evacuation of the building on fire, as well as use portable fire equipment to mitigate it.
We are delighted to now provide our clients with Group First Responders Training Courses. Our idea behind such a course is to give schools, colleges, companies, government departments, housing societies, social clubs, etc., an excellent opportunity to get several of their members to participate in a first responder training session at the same time.
Group First Responders Training – Benefits
Our Group First Responder Training Courses come with several benefits:
- Group Discounts – Our group training courses come with special group discounts, which means a significant cost advantage to you and your fellow participants.
- Scheduling Flexibility – For group bookings as per your request, we can also conduct the training course at your selected venue (your company’s office, school grounds, housing society complex, etc.) and also at the time that is most convenient to your members. This way you can save a great deal of time, energy and money.
- Customised Programme – For special group courses, we also customise the course content, in order to provide the most relevant training to all your participants. For example, for school staff, the course can be customised to train them to evacuate their particular school complex, in the right manner, and following the correct protocols.
- Relaxed Environment – Often in a Group First Responders Training Course, the participants know each other and this helps to set a more relaxed environment during the session. Employees can actively participate in the course activities.
Group First Responders Training – Course Specifics
|Group Size||Minimum 10 upto maximum of 25 participants|
|Fees||$300 for a group of 10 people, extra $40 for every additional person. For large groups, prices are negotiable.|
|What will you learn?||Fire incident management, incident response, incident pre-planning, Fire-fighting basics and first aid administration|
|Venue||Our office in Hampton Park, VIC, or anywhere in the Greater Melbourne Region|
|Certification||On successful completion of the course, all participants will be given a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment, valid for 1 year|
Group First Responders Training – Why Us?
When you collaborate with us for conducting a training session for your group, you can rest assured of getting a platinum-quality service.
- We are a nationally recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO 40990) and all our courses are nationally accredited.
- All our trainers hold national qualifications and come with immense experience in providing First Responders Training to all classes of participants.
- We do not rely solely on boring slideshow presentations, and thus we incorporate many simulations in our sessions, by using mannequins and recreating some emergency situations such as mock fire drills. This not only helps the participants to retain the demonstration better, but also helps to makes the session fun.
- All your group’s participants will leave the session feeling more confident about handling any medical and fire emergencies.