Group First Aid Training
At Complete Fire & Rescue, we are delighted to now provide our clients with Group First Aid Training Courses. Our idea behind such a course is to give schools, colleges, companies, social clubs, etc., an excellent opportunity to get several of their members to participate in a first aid training session at the same time.
Group First Aid Training – Benefits
Our Group First Aid Training Courses come with several benefits:
- Group Discounts – For group bookings, we provide special discounts, and business organisations especially, can benefit from this, while trying to fulfil the mandatory OH&S regulations.
- Scheduling Flexibility – For group bookings as per your request, we can also conduct the training course at your selected venue (your company’s office, school grounds, etc.) and also at the time that is most convenient to your members. This way you can save a great deal of time, energy and money.
- Customised Programme – For special group courses, we also customise the course content, in order to provide the most relevant training to all your participants. For example, for school teachers, the course is customised to make them more adept at administering first aid to that age group of students that they mainly cater to (midgets, adolescents or adults).
- Relaxed Environment – Often in a Group First Aid Training Course, the participants know each other and this helps to set a more relaxed environment during the session. Employees and students actively participate in the course activities.
Group First Aid Training – Course Specifics
We offer the following First Aid Courses for group onsite training:
Our Group First Aid Training Courses can be booked for groups with a minimum number of 8 participants but limited to 25 in a batch.
Group First Aid Training – Why Us?
When you collaborate with us for conducting a training session for your group, you can rest assured of getting a platinum-quality service.
- We are a nationally recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO 40990) and all our courses are nationally accredited.
- All our trainers hold national qualifications and come with immense experience in providing First Aid Training to all classes of participants.
- We do not rely solely on boring slideshow presentations, and thus we incorporate many simulations in our sessions, by using mannequins and recreating some emergency situations. This not only helps the participants to retain the demonstration better, but also helps to makes the session fun.
- All your group’s participants will leave the session feeling more confident about handling any medical emergency.